31 December 2010

Ah. 2010 is going to be over in about 2 hours. Basically, I had no accomplishments this year. Or should I put it in a way that I had more accomplishments than the previous year. 
So let me start of with how I spend my last day in 2010. 
Woke up at 8.30am because of my mother who was making a lot of noise that Melina and Sharlene can't come and all the what crap. After washing up, used computer and basically I did nothing until at 11am, I went to buy ginger because my mother is cooking fish for lunch today and I we had no ginger. Ate lunch at around 12.45pm and "walked" (actually, walked extremely fast) to meet Melina and Sharlene at 1.15pm. They last minute do their photo thing. I go there also quite extra. 
Bought KOI for Sharlene since I owe her. And then after that, I helped them sms everyone and then we started stalking people on facebook and blogs. 
Okay, Melina didn't exactly do the stalking but she was with Sharlene and I okay. We were using her Mac Book. Then we went to my twitter and then Vera tweeted that the timetables are out. So 3 of us the busy body people went to download the folder and started comparing timetable. YAY! Double science got dismiss at 1.45pm on Tuesdays and we have 6 periods for both sciences each, 11periods of math while Triple only have 9periods of math and 5periods for all 3 sciences. I can imagine their jam packed schedules.
Then we discussed about the teachers and all. Went home.
Wow, I actually want to "thank" the school for giving us our belated Christmas present and new year's preparation. Next year's teachers are fierce. I want Miss Ou and Su Lao Shi. D:
I actually like my sec 2 teachers. :D
Okay, went out for dinner and ate at HANS. And then went to church. Church was fully crowded. WTH right. Thanksgiving mass. :D Thank God for what I have.
After mass, my brother wanted to rush home to game. So our parents were eating at the church canteen. We "walked" home in 4 minutes. So we are like running. WTH. And I was wearing the wrong shoes. Flats with little heels.
Rushed and then I'm back here blogging. Okay, its time for some reflection. 
  2010 is gone like the wind. God have pressed the forward button a million times in my life. 2010 have been like an adventure. New things had happened, old things some how disappeared, somethings remained the same. Whatever it is, 2010 was really a jammed pack year. 
  This year, I wasn't really a good girl. At the beginning of the year, I gossiped, I bitched, I back stabbed people. That wasn't really my policy that I made. NO GOSSIPING, NO BITCHING, NO BACKSTABBING. Yes, I did bitch, I gossiped, I did many wrong things. I'm still doing it. Just that, its much lesser now. I listened in class and I slept more in class too. I studied for my tests and I didn't study for my tests too. Thats the point I want to draw that why am I such or quite a failure this year. I get all attentive in class with the subjects I like and I sleep in class with the subjects I dislike. I studied for the subjects I like and I didn't study for the subjects I didn't like for example, ACC and LITERATURE. Although I did my best and came down with all the B3s and 1 A1 and I even get $200 improvement award, I didn't complete my resolutions for this year. Quoting my post 1 year ago. Here are my resolutions:
Here are my resolutions for year 2010:
1) To get at least 4 As in my PPR for every term. I got 1 A1
2) To get at most 1 C in my PPR for every term. (IF POSSIBLE, NAH.) Hey, I got no Cs.
3) To get at least 4 Bs in my PPR for every term. I got 8Bs. I'm good. 
4) To be able to get selected for higher chinese. I keep ponning old man tuition. Plus, my chinese wasn't.... Good? I sleep in class too.
5) To be able to pass NAPFA. Babes, I passed my NAPFA on first try. 
5) To be able to loose 5kg. I think I over ate? I didn't gain weight.
6) To be able to concentrate during lessons. I only concentrated during those subjects I like. 
7) To be able to cut down my text messages. (Any ways, I don't really care about this. But when I cut down, I can concentrate :p) I didn't cut down. D:
8) To be able to control my usage of the computer. (Means I won't update much next year. But I will try to update when I am free.) Yepp, I control. I used 5minutes of computer everyday during EOYS.
9) To grow closer to God. I SMS IN MASS. D:
10) Save money and cut down expenses. MY EXPENSES AH. -speechless-
11) Not to be so lazy. I walk a lot okay. 
12) To know which is first priority. hmmm....
13) To study harder. I did study hard. not hard enough. 
14) To enjoy myself. I enjoyed my sec 2 life. 
15) To be a balanced person. Im not balanced.
16) To not have insomnia. I sleep so damn early during holidays.
  To be truthful, I text a lot during mass. I also grew apart from my family at a certain stage. I also didn't watch news because I disliked news. Still, I attend mass with my parents at time and with the help of CC2 and all like during camp and letters and all. Everything went well. Its all God's work.
  I enjoyed my teacher's accompany this year although I was quite screw up in being a councilor and all. Because I wasn't up to such standard that I could actually take that job seriously and well. I used my phone in class. I just fell for temptations because my phone kept vibrating during lessons.
  Many had happened this year. I didn't expect to be a councilor, to be promoted to be patrol second and to even leave Sunflower. I guess I managed to overcome all of these some how. Every step you take tests your bravery. I enjoyed with my fellow guides friends such as watching Inception with Carnation while everyone is studying for geography test because we have SYF. With beloved greyguides, watching movie, going out, shopping, gossiping, gym, SYF and JUBILATE. We skipped lessons just to help out. I also enjoyed with my classmates, Teresa, Hanrui, Evangeline, Angeline, Marianne and Angelyn. They are some how my primary school friends that have been with me throughout. Although I miss Yan Ying and Rachel, I still kept in touch with them although we didn't really go out much this year. Especially Rachel. I enjoyed with CC2. I got really close to some of my CC2 friends like Geraldine, Magdalene, Sandra and some other people. And also, I watched many movies and ate many lunch with Magdalene. Someone who always corrects me like my mum like "keep your phone". I made good friends this year!
  How's my life in the new holding site? Basically, I survived at the new holding site. Although I detest the facilities and all the hot and old classrooms, I still enjoy life. I climbed 8 staircases daily, I took train to school daily. I was just in time for school at times. I could sleep longer. And I have Bishan library almost next door!
  Secondary 2 have been a really busy year. All the problems in life. They are all gone. And in almost 1 hour's time, I'll say hello to secondary 3, CC3, stress and 2011. 2010, I'll miss you a lot. Yes, although it was a bumpy road, I survived and I enjoyed when I look back.

Here are some resolutions for 2011:

  • 1 distinction and no c5 and below.
  • To pass NAPFA
  • To be a good girl
  • Self-control dear.
  • Good health
  • Stay happy and enjoy
  • Finish up my 30hours of CIP
  • Get bronze/silver for guides.
  • May God bless me. 
I decided to be less materialistic this time because I don't want to be disappointed. I promise I will work hard in 2011, cut down my computer usage. I will walk more and take bus home. I'll be more responsible in every way. I'll do my best and bring Mynah patrol to glory. I'll not text during mass. I'll be good to my friends. I'll so my best in guides, studies and in everything to do. Lastly, I'll enjoy 2011.

Some thanksgiving prayer to God. 
Dear Jesus
Thank you for year 2010. Thank you for trying to give me hints whenever I do wrong. Whenever I look back, I always think, you are the right one, and I regret not taking those hints seriously. Thank you for guiding me in every single thing I do. The right concept with the best results. Just like the mini imagination during catechism class when I felt that you really talked to me when it comes to NAPFA period. I had this conception that you were telling me that "hey! You are young! I'm so much older, yet I can run faster than you. You can do it!" The dreams that you gave me. Telling me, "hey, triple science isn't suitable for you. Its too stress. You can do well with double science." Really thank you for guiding me through 2010 and I really made new friends and got even closer to some. Although I can never express my thoughts, I appreciate you. 
Amen.

Dear Jesus
Please guide me for year 2011. I hope that you will guide me through next year that I will do well and do my best. Do continue to tell me what is right and what is wrong. Please bless everyone good health and everyone to be happy in 2011 and let us all enjoy life. Please bless St Nicks people with good grades. No. Correction, everyone in Singapore. Guide the 2011 badge taking the O levels. Guide CC3 as it will be the last year before our confirmation. Bless everyone with everlasting friendship, happiness, peace, joy, hope and love. Let the poor be richer. Let the rich be appreciative and help the poor and the sick. Let the weak be strong. And let the strong to appreciate and help the weak. Jesus, enjoy your 2011 too! 
Amen.

2011, Let me greet you with joy and happiness. Its a brand new year. School is starting. I'll work hard and be optimistic despite my dislike.
Bye 2010. The last post of the year...
Its 11:11...
I wish....

No comments: