I got my $200 improvement cheque already. So awesome right.
I'm gonna work really hard next year. At least I know I tried my best. $200 is like drop down from heaven. Alleluia. HAHAHA. Yeah, even though I didn't get triple science, neither did I get scholarship, its okay. At least the school kind of appreciate my good improvement.
First woke up and pack my room with new arrangement. My table is so small now.
Okay, so went to dentist today to get my fillings done. I know I visited the dentist before and I know I need to do fillings. I have been haunted my 3 dentists to do fillings. My braces dentist, Q&M dentist and NTUC denticare dentist. Don't ask me why I have so many dentists. I just love to change dentists but I visit the dentist every year okay. Yeah, the reason why I didn't want to do fillings because of my past experience that it kind of hurts. I had 3 holes. So I went to fill 3 holes.
No. It really really hurts. D:
Anyway, was holding hard on the chair when my dentist did my teeth.
So after that, wanted to take train to Braddell. Met Yifen and talked to her for a while before going to Braddell to meet Raphaella. Met Raphaella and chatted to her while walking to school.
We went to get our good improvement cheque. Love the money. :D
Then went to see if unity is an aircon class. Damn it isn't. So disappointing can. D: I want aircon.
The school is so biased. They give the triple science classes and some other classes aircon. I want aircon luh. Stupid school.
Anyway, saw su lao shi on the way out of the school. So Raphaella and I chatted with him for a while. He told me that he will be teaching 3 Wisdom's and 3 Unity's HCL people.
I want su lao shi you know. Can sleep in class and his lessons very interesting. Okay, its an irony saying that his lessons are interesting yet, I can sleep in class. But like when I'm darn tired, he would say rest. Understanding right. Plus, he teaches well.
My accent improved a lot. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I want su lao shi. Why must he teach HCL. @#$!#%!%
So after that, went to Bishan. Said hi to Jolene and Jia Min. They were doing their St Johns thing.
And then, went to eat subway. Healthy.. Chatted for a while. Then we had to go back because Raphaella got to see dentist about her retainers. -hugged-
I'm gonna miss her can. Like she'll be in India for 3 years. Gosh. We can't study together anymore. And those 2 little Korean girls who we still say hi in the library and took pictures with.
Oh well... Wish her all the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment