12 December 2010

SHOPPING.
Yes, shopping. So awesome.
Woke up at 6.30am because I had to go to church and attend 7am mass since my brother was serving.
My brother was there at 6.30am and my mum and I were rushing our arse off to church. Like we left the house at 6.50am. LOL. Brisk walked to church.
Attended mass then ate breakfast at the church canteen.
After that went home and read book and newspapers before leaving the house at around 10.30am. Daddy fetched mummy and I to J8 and we MRT-ed to Orchard Road. :D
Then we walked to Far East Plaza and most of the shops were closed. So we walked over to Wheelock place and ate Wendy's. Gosh. It was so awesome.
After that, we went to Isetan and bought some facial products that cost $162 after discount.
Mummy bought me sunscreen that cost $61. :\ That brand finally had offer. Teehee.
After that we went to far east plaza and mummy bought me a pair of flats with a bit of heels and some shirts and belts since she realised I need. :\
Then we went to Robinson and some other malls like Wisma Atria, Ngee Ann City and mummy bought a bag that cost $189. Half price. Means it cost $300+ 
Went to Somerset at 313 and ate Ya Kun because we got hungry and then went to Centerpoint and OG orchard. Because we wanted to buy a wallet. Apparently the one that I wanted cost $50.  
 Then we went back home. Didn't buy wallet. But there is next time. Teehee. 
But I spend too much money already. D:
Tsk tsk.
Okay, I shall go now. 
Bye!

No comments: