WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP APPEARING IN MY DREAMS? Its annoying. Like I feel like pinching myself to wake up so I won't have to get tortured.
I was over you many months ago. Like 3 months or more. Then, you start appearing in my dreams again. Although it is a pleasant dream and it isn't a nightmare. But just stop appearing.
Woke up at 8.30am today and watched My fair lady, better known as Take care of my lady. I remembered I watched like 1 episode 1 year ago on KBS.
Rotted for the whole of afternoon watching show.
Later, there is INDIANA JONES. :D
So bye!
Oh ya, I can recontract already. Maybe I might recontract 3-4 days later. :D
LG OPTIMUS 7, HERE I COME. :*
Now, from this angle. Got 3 people same phone as me already. URGH. I kept my eye on that phone since they day it released and now I got people holding the same phone as me.
But now, I'm badly shaken because MOZART have 60games. OMG. I don't have to waste time to download apps. -_- And it have xenon flash and all which is a lot of better than LG Optimus 7. Plus, mummy offered to pay for that phone. OMG. HAHAHA. But its ugly. And also, I feel like choosing Mozart is because people got LG Optimus 7 already.
No one would pick Mozart because Mozart is much costly. But the features are better. And its ugly.
See, I'm confused. Stupid phones.

No comments:
Post a Comment