26 December 2010

Hello world! Happy boxing day! :D It is such a sad thing that people died 1 day after Christmas all thanks to that stupid tsunami. And its to help the poor. One thing is, I didn't help the poor. I feel evil and bad. Like MOJO. HAHAHA.
Okay, woke up at 8.30am and went to church to attend 9.45am mass. I reached like at 9.40am since my father reserved seats for us already since my brother was serving.
The church was so crowded because it was a Sunday Obligation. And yesterday, there isn't 5.30pm mass (Sunday Obligation mass) since it was Christmas and there was only Christmas mass in the morning. So in conclusion, people who attend the 5.30pm mass flock to the church today.
Its the Holy Family week. Holy Family : Mother Mary, Joseph and Jesus. They were there for each other. So we celebrate the Holy family week. 
I know Christians don't really treat Mother Mary as the main person but kind of someone that just help to deliver Jesus. But basically, Mother Mary is an important role since she gave birth to Jesus and without her, there won't be Jesus. It isn't easy to say yes to St Gabriel that she is willing to bear the child knowing that people will outcast her in the past since she is engaged to Joseph.
It also isn't easy for Joseph to take care of Mother Mary since people will outcast him too.
And in the 33 years that Jesus lived, he have been listening to his mother. 
So we pray to Mother Mary so that she will tell Jesus our petitions and Jesus would listen since Mother Mary is his mother. 
Family is important!
So during mass, saw Jonas. Some how, I was walking back to my pew during Holy Communion. Then I looked up and I saw him at the 2nd level taking holy communion. WTH. I almost burst out laughing because he cut his hair. So joke can. 
After mass, we went to City Square mall to eat lunch. Walked around and bought some items. After that, went to Nex and my brother got his LG Optimus 7 and I bought some other items. Anyway, my brother don't have data plan. So LG Optimus 7 is just an ordinary phone.
After that, came home and packed up my wardrobe. I opened my wardrobe and I get an avalanche 
of clothes on my feet. So packed up.
And those I didn't want, I placed them in the plastic bag to give to church. I really have little clothes. Shit, I gotta drag mummy out for Shopping on Tuesday and Wednesday. 
Uh, after that, packed some books and things up because my dad is going to change my table to the white one. It is so going to get dirty. Trust me. And he is going to change my room arrangement too. 

I shall go to school on Thursday to get my $200 voucher and buy my tropical maps books. So annoying. I'm not going to wear my school uniform either. 

No comments: