A busy and tiring day.
First, I woke up like around 8am? And then met Sharlene at 9.05am and trained to Boon Lay. We reached there exactly at 10am. Well, the person was late by 10minutes. After that, we walked to block and broke up into groups. So Sharlene, Xenia, Winnie and I were in a group. And our in-charge is some weird guy. =.=
We then went to block 660A-660D to give out flyers.
And after 660A, we went to 7-eleven and they guy bought us what we want. So bought cup noodles, and gulp. Sharlene bought Chocolate, Slurpee and cup noodles. WTH?
Then we continued. We finished all 4 blocks because we split the work well. :D
Other groups were at Jurong Point eating and all were left with 1-2 blocks. Xenia, Sharlene and I then went to popular and Xenia got her Romeo and Juliet book.
Then we then went to Bukit Batok and met Xenia's parents.
They then fetch us to Xenia's house. Its been almost one year since I been to her house.
Played Mario Kart on Wii. Sharlene kept getting 12th. LOL. Super fun. Watched Spongebob and left the house at 5pm. Took 176 to Bukit Batok interchange and trained back.
Went for old man tuition and came back.
Shopping with mummy tomorrow.
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment