24 December 2010

Hello.
I better update while my internet is still available before it goes off again and then, I don't need to blog for the rest of the day toady.
Woke up at 8.30am and fold clothes, ate breakfast. 
After that, I finally managed to grab enough time to upload greyguides video'10 on facebook.
By the time it uploaded finish, the internet went off. 
So I decided to pack up my computer files since they are in a big mess. 
And I found some old videos taken in 2009. 
Beatrice and Sharlene: The romeo and Juliet
HAHAHA. So I decided to put the video together. And make it like a clip.
I also fit in behind the scenes and all.
So by the time internet went back, I uploaded the video. HAHAHA. I was laughing while putting those Romeo and Juliet video together.
Those were the times...
Then, I continued to pack up all of my files such as pictures. Yes they are already in folders. 
I have too many folders...Like almost 30 or more.
After that, went out to Shunfu for lunch since daddy took half leave and came to fetch my mother, brother and I. Then after lunch we went to Sembawang mall to shop.
Okay, Next year's allowance will be around $300 if I'm not wrong.
And I'll be getting a bank card so I will have to manage money matters there.
I need to pay for all my funds (other than class / patrol shirts), stationeries, transport and half of my phone bill. According to mummy. Who cares. $300 is a lot. Like $12 a day. Just that the fact that I top up my own card and pay for half of my bills. D:< And my plan is $39 because I'm getting data plan.
I got to save money. :D
Anyway, I don't get why people have this HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE thought. ITS NOT CHRISTMAS EVE YET. Evening haven't come. 
And its not a holiday. Christmas eve is just a normal day except for the night. So it isn't Christmas eve. Plus, in the context, we are not supposed to start celebrating Christmas until the actual day itself. And 12 days later.
That explains the 12 day of Christmas song since Christmas lasts for 12 days. And by the last day, we should all stop celebrating.
Guess what? 
Those stupid shops, will start putting up POST CHRISTMAS SALE signs on Christmas day. How insulting. Don't they know that in fact, Christmas is 12 days long and not 1 day?
So what I'm trying to say is that people had forgotten that Christmas is 12 days and they forget about they next 11 days of Christmas.
Get a life people. Stop putting up POST CHRISTMAS SALE signs on the day of Christmas. 

No comments: