02 December 2010

Hello. Today is a speechless day when boredom came down upon me and engulfed me.
Oh crap, I'm bullshitting. Ignore my stupid statement. 
Today was a normal day when everything is fine.
Ya, Right. -.- 
At 12pm, I went out and daddy fetched me to J8. Met ShiHui at the library. Ayana and YiFen came after that and then we walked to the Bishan Sports hall. 
Then met Jillian and Sharlene. We then went to the gym to work out.
Basically, it isn't satisfactory. Thanks to SHARLENE LEE SHI QI. Because she kept complaining.
After that, she came to my house since it was raining and we talked while I play her iPod. Gosh, its so sexy. The latest one with camera. 
After that, my brother came home and he realised he lost his card. So he went out to search.
Meanwhile...
I rotted over here. I'm not gonna mention any other things.
I'm lame, I'm watching Hannah Montana. LOL. 

No comments: