30 December 2010

The second last post of this year. 
I'm not gonna say I'm going to make this a meaningful post and its all going to be a reflection and all. I'm just going to talk about today. Nothing else you are going to expect from this post.
Woke up at 9am today. Was kind of late? 
Then after using the computer for 30minutes, my parents and my brother dragged me out of the house to go to nex. So actually left the house at 10am. Because I had to wash my face, eat my breakfast and change. :D
Went to Popular there. I was wondering why out of all the popular, they chose nex. I'll tell you why later. But before that, I was looking at a computer shop. I want a new laptop. But I love my desktop. And I shouldn't be so materialistic. Uh, so went to buy my brother's textbooks. And there were many textbooks that popular don't sell. Their geography textbook is like 4 parts and extremely thin. Did you see Karl's textbook? And their chinese textbook is like picture. -_- I wonder if its a secondary textbook or not. I help Beatrice buy and I myself bought the Tropical Maps book. 
Went to buy assessment books too. 
Social studies and history (source base), mathematics and additional mathematics. I think I need Chinese and English too.  But I'll just get it when I need too.
Books costs $205 in total. WTH. After that, went to St Gabriel's to get my brother's textbook but then a lot have no stock. Like the geography and chinese part b. 
Then went to buy my brother's uniform and ate lunch. After that, went to fbt supplier and bought my pe shirt and shorts and fbts. :D And also went to buy my school uniform. I'm so going to be a nerd la. My pinafore is so long. Okay, its not so long. Its below my knee. Its still long. I better grow taller.
I finally bought a pinafore. My current one was since P5. 
After that went home and I got paid $1 to wrap finish my brother's books. My brother said he will pay me. So I wrapped for him. 
After that, went to my grandma's house there to eat dinner and then went up to her house and talked for a while. Finally, came home.
I'm gonna be holy. There is thanksgiving mass tomorrow. And on new year, there is new year mass to ask god to bless the new year and on Sunday, there is the normal Sunday obligatory mass. 
AND THE WORST THING I DONT LOOK FORWARD TO TOMORROW IS THERE IS OLD MAN ON NEW YEAR'S EVE. WTH. Old man thinks I'm very free. 
I shall find an excuse to pon old man tomorrow. 

No comments: