17 December 2010

It was a boring day. The same as yesterday.
Met ShiHui and Wenxin at the guides house. Then Sharlene, Wenxin, Shihui and I started counting badges and stocks. And we were really fast. Thats why we are awesome babes.
Yup. Thats all about today. 
Some times, I really hate the holidays so much that I don't even have anything to do. Even my blog is getting dead and boring. I seriously doubt that anyone kind of reads it.
Maybe only Beatrice. Then soon, if I don't find anything interesting in my life, Ah beat won't even read this blog anymore. Turns out, I guess I'll be the only one reading my own blog.
Which is really stupid. D:
I was kind of doing old man tuition homework today and I got really stuck because I didn't know what the passage was talking about. Plus, its an o'level paper. I got a feeling I'm going to be so screwed for chinese. Really screwed. 
How to improve Chinese comprehension? Read loads of books.
The thing is, I really hate chinese books and newspapers because I don't understand anything? 
So it won't help provided I start from P1 textbooks?
HAHAHAHAHA. I doubt I'll even understand. Maybe K1 textbooks.
Now, I don't see the point of going online. Facebook is boring. No one is online to bullshit with me so to reduce boredom, I go to books?
Also there are a few people I haven't talk since the school holidays started. Its called MIA. D: Sad case.
I'll log off now. Nothing to do.
Read book. 

No comments: