07 December 2010

Yes, Jane Eyre is a really good book. Read it. :D
My dad is back at home and I'm being nagged once again.
Although I'm glad he is once again at home. I really can't stand him nagging.
My mum doesn't care how loud I turn the speaker. 
And I got scolded because the speaker was too loud.
I got scolded because I didn't listen to him calling for me to help him get something.
I got scolded because I didn't hear my mum call me to the kitchen.
LIKE SAY WHAT?
If I didn't listen to my mum, she would just send me a text. =.= So simple.
If my speaker is too loud, mummy would turn the outside one louder or put on earplugs.
Tsk. Anyway, he is back.
Live with it.
Plus, he is healthier now. :D
Okay, cut into my reading time by 15minutes.
Bye! 

No comments: