01 January 2011

HELLO ALL. This is the first post of 2011 yeah?
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYTHING; STAY HEALTHY; DO YOUR BEST! HAHAHA.
Lets start my day with midnight. -_-
I actually prepared 58 personalized messages the day before which was 30December and I sent all and my phone sucked because it jammed. 
So I had 36 unread messages by the time I sent them. WOW. 
And I went to sleep at 1am because I was watching the golden disc awards and fell asleep immediately after SHINee's performance. I could see fireworks from my house! HAHAHAHA.
Woke up at 8.30am and went to Novena.
Father Simon was giving a sermon. So I went for 10am service which ended at 10.30am. Its not mass. Its a service. Novena church was packed. Its like there is a service every 30minutes. so its like 9am service to 9.30am and the next one is at 10am. Its so crowded. Mother Mary would intercede for us because she is Jesus' mother. She will guide us all throughout the whole year.
So after the service, went to Parkway Parade and I got my LG optimus 7 and data plan. LIKE FINALLY I GOT MY PHONE. WHOOO! 
Then shopped for a while. 
Came back, set up my phone, downloaded some apps. Setting up was easy. My brother says its hard. It require only 15minutes? WTH. 
Start my new year with such a nice day. :D
I want catechism to start soon!
Bye!
Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

No comments: