Hi world.
As I said, long post today.
Okay, maybe it won't be so long till an unreasonable extent.
It won't be short till an unreasonable extent too.
Guess what?
I just lengthen my blog post by writing all those crap up there.
So let me start proper.
Met Beatrice, Madeline Tai, Madeline Chay and Jazlyn for souvenir at the CC.
Since I'm not from souvenir, I deserve the rights to be late.
Factors that made me late to day:
Leaving the house late because I was watching show.
Going to the library to return books.
stopping to buy KOI.
See. KOI had no queue. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
So after that went to the CC and then helped to draw the hearts.
My art really isn't of any standard. -_-
Then, went for lunch and we saw Lynnette, Yifen, and some other people. I remember one called Andrea Chua and the other called Elisabeth. I think the other one is Shi Qing. I don't know.
We all ate at Mos Burger.
Then went back to the CC and started doing the sticking work. :D
Then there was this cleaner who scolded us for doing this kind of work where the reading lounge was meant for reading.
Yes there is the READING there.
Never mind. Cleaned up and went home.
I survived 3hours of old man. I'm so awesome. (:
We did so many:
Out with Sharlene and Xenia tomorrow.
See, today's length of my post is reasonable.



No comments:
Post a Comment