Hello world.
Guess what, I doubt this post will ever make it on my blog today (23 December 2010) because my internet keeps going on and off.
It slipped my mind and I had forgotten to blog yesterday. Oh well. My brother's school is St Gabriel's secondary school. -_- means he is studying in Karl's school. Hmm, went out with Sharlene all over Singapore. First was J8 and next was Somerset @ 313, Orchard Central and Far East plaza. Then we went back to J8 because we couldn't find anything we want. After that, I went home. Rot at home.
I forgot to blog yesterday was partially because my father told me to shut down at 8.30pm because he wanted to do something.
Woke up at 7.30am today and followed my brother all the way to his school and listened to the principal talking. I like their school facilities. Better that ours. After that, Carnation came to my house and we spent our time doing greyguides 2010 video. Half the time was wasted because we kept laughing non-stop at the fish eye pictures.
My internet keeps going on and off now, I completed the video but I don't know whether the video might be uploaded since my internet might go off anytime.

No comments:
Post a Comment