Hello. This picture was like at the beginning of Harry Potter 7. Love the scene.
Today was a rather busy day. I woke up and realised my KIND (I don't know why suddenly) brother finished my part of the chores for me. And I had to make breakfast for him. A good one because he was famished after the chores. Well, that was easy.
I cooked steam bao, put some margarine inside and made scrambled eggs. We had only 2 eggs and my brother said eggs made him fat so I ate the scrambled eggs.
At around 11.30am, we left the house to visit my dad at the hospital. We quarreled on where the Kopitiam is and he went down while I went up. I'm smart because I went to the place. Met my mum and xiao gu and went to top up my card.
My brother came and kept saying he was correct. LOL.
Ate lunch and went to the ward "mini icu" and then say hi to my dad and then went to the lounge to read book. I felt like sleeping halfway even though my book was rather interesting. So I bought 2 cups of coffee. Its bitter and I love it. 50 cents per cup.
At 2pm, mummy, my brother and I left and wanted to go to the pharmacy to buy some facial products. P.S. Its cheap there. But its closed. D: We then went home.
We ponned old man tuition. I think, the only thing my brother and I work together best is to find reasons on how to PON OLD MAN. HAHAHAHA.
At around 5pm, we went to church and then I saw Magdalene and I saw Kryshan. LOL. Then after mass, went to the near by coffee shop to eat and then went home. So pathetic.
On the way home, there were 2 frogs. I spent half the time screaming.
I want my textbook. D:
Okay, bye.
Maybe, tomorrow, I'll throw in a long post.

No comments:
Post a Comment