I'm having a headache now. So.. STOP BOTHERING ME.
Just kidding.
Okay, I'm really having a headache now.
Everyone is going overseas now and I'm rotting here. COME ON. ITS DECEMBER. AND I'M DYING TO GO OUT AND PLAY.
Today was a boring day.
Ate lunch at home and go out to the CC to meet Sharlene to do my scrapbook.
I'm left with 3 more article reviews to write. :D
Then I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH HOMEWORK. YAY!
But now the problem is...
I did my homework too fast.
I got nothing to do now. Other than rotting.
And I wanna watch Narnia. D:
There is old man tomorrow. So much for gonna get scolding again.
I bet 100x that I'll get nagged or scolded.
I need to 忍for the sake of improving my chinese.
I REALLY FEEL LIKE SHOPPING NOW.
NEED MY POCKET MONEY.
Such a pity that I have no holiday pocket money. I shall write my POCKET MONEY FOR 2011 REPORT tomorrow and write my articles.
Then I'm gonna log out now and read my book. 10pm-11pm=reading time.
And I'm bored.
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment