OMG. HARRY POTTER IS SO AWESOME. But he is so hairy. LOL. Hairy Potter.
I FREAKING WANT PART TWO TO COME. GOSH. VOLDERMOT IS SO EPIC. LOL.
I Love Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron.
You must watch Harry Potter. Although you will be freaking pissed when there is this sudden ending when Voldermot stole the most powerful wand. Then you will be like, Gosh, its like the climax and you ended it here?! Dobby died. He is so cute. RIP. D: I can't wait for like part II now. I need to wait approximately 8months.
During the movie, since its quite empty and my brother and his friend is sitting 2 rows in front. -_- Melina and I made a lot of noise like laughing when we see Harry. Then we see Hermione. And we see Ron which looks epic too. We laughed the most when we saw Voldermot. Finally see his face. LOL.He needs nostrils and lips if not cannot kiss. Oh well, he is the bad guy.
I LOVE HARRY POTTER. LOL.
Okay, I did no homework today. I can't wait for greyguides outing! :D
Its so gonna be really fun.
I shall like read newspapers now?
And read book later?
To improve my english?
Whats with the question mark?

No comments:
Post a Comment