Hello.
The ring is *attractive*
Okay, back to why I am here. Looks like it won't be a long post.
Since I was caught up doing something else.
I slept really late last night like at 12.30am? Insomnia days are back. But I rather sleeping soundly days. Its much better than lying on the bed from 11pm-12.30am. Thats like horrible.
I was also sneezing throughout. Stupid nose. And I woke up at 9.37am. I was like SHIT MY BODY ALARM SCREWED. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 8.45am on SUNDAYS.
Anyways, after that went to see my daddy.
Like from 12pm-3.30pm and it was boring. Read book and I even READ NEWSPAPERS. ITS SO SMELLY. LIKE STINKY.
At least it entertained me for some time.
Then went to J8 popular and bought my textbooks. I left with Distinction in English and my History textbook and workbook and my Reading topographical map thing. -_-
And on 9th of December, I got to go to school to get them. =_=
At dinner and came home and I wrapped almost all of my books except my Mathematics 3 and 4. :P Its all neat and sexy. Due to my intricate wrapping.
Is intricate used correctly... 0.0
Okay, I shall log off and catch some beauty sleep and read my book.
I finished Jane Eyre already. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment