Okay, I intended to save this picture when it comes to studying but NAH.
Met Beatrice at 1050am at Bishan MRT station and we were supposed to meet at 1045am but she was late. Never mind. I'm always late. But this time I'm a little earlier.
At 11am, Met Vivian at Braddell. And then we walked to school talking and arguing WHAT IS A REPORT. I hate those english teachers for not telling us what do they exactly want.
Actually, I didn't exactly know the real meaning of report. =.= But then its genuinely known as a short summary of something!
Okay, so went to school and bought books and I'm really poor. I need to buy my Topographical Maps 6th Edition at the end of December holidays. -.-
How Pathetic. And Just 3 darn books cost me almost $40.
So after that, Beatrice, Vivian and I went to MACS to eat an early lunch at almost 11.45am?
And I ate a chicken burger due to some money issues. SCREW MY MUM AND SHE GIVING ME $30 AND THOSE TEXTBOOKS. And Beatrice got to lend me money because I need to buy rice later???!!! Thats like ridiculous can.
After that, we saw YiFen and 4 of us, talk more in MACS. Its like 100 years we have not seen each other. Nah. Its just 2 weeks ago.
Then Yifen sat at MACS while Beatrice, Vivian and I went to school to find english teachers to ask on WHAT DOES A REPORT MEAN. !!!!! (see my !!!!ness)
Couldn't find any and this general office person who we thought was a parent kind of scolded us for the wrong attire in school. =.= ITS THE HOLIDAYS.
Went back to MACS and go J8 with Yifen, Vivian and Beatrice. :D Bought wrapping plastic to wrap my books and then went to Fair price to buy rice. And I didn't know rice is that expensive that it costs about $8 just for 2.5kg. -_-
Now, I owe Beatrice $10 and Carnation $5. I'm in a pathetic plight.
Then went home and I went out again at 3.30pm. Took Taxi to Tan Tock Seng Hospital with my daddy because he had an appointment with the doctor at 4.30pm. And then taxi home again.
And now, bye.
Oh, and I'm so asking for an increase in my allowance with a POSB card and monthly allowance.
!#!$!@#!$! -managed to talk daddy into it- needs mummy-

No comments:
Post a Comment