Let me start of with yesterday's events. I know you love my Merry Christmas thing because there is SHINee! HAHAHA. But the main thing is MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!
After blogging yesterday, my family went down to take bus 53 and took the bus to NEX. It was a really crowded shopping mall and we ate Ichiban! It was really satisfying. I think I ate a lot too. I then brought my parents around NEX since they say they may get lost in the NEX WORLD.
And my brother is going to get LG Optimus 7. -_- He can't make up his mind. I don't know when will he be getting it either. He is so indecisive. After that, we took bus 53 back home.
Woke up at 8.30 am today and went to church for mass. Yes, I must say the choir was great. The Gloria was played and all the octaves and Soprano and Auto.
Then my dad went for car wash and we went to a market nearby to eat lunch at 11.15am. Thats really early. Also I realised some shops start selling Chinese New Year decorations. -_-
After that, went home and watched the NATIVITY STORY. Gosh, Mary really went through a lot of trouble into giving birth to Jesus. And without Joseph, Mary wouldn't be able to cope alone.
Why did Jesus chose to be born in the stable? HAHAHA. The priest says its because Jesus is a humble man and indeed he is. Jesus chose to come down in a form of a human is because he can communicate to us in human words and ways.
So after that, left the house and went to fetch my grandparents. Went to great grandpa's house but my grandpa, grandma, mother, father and I went to the mall opposite. Hougang Point. Walked around and then crossed over to their house. Watched TeeVee and after that, Jonathan, Jeremy and family came. Followed by Francis coming home from work. And other relatives came like grandma's younger sister.
So ate dinner and then I was having fun drinking red wine. I finished a glass and drank sparkling grape too. Its tasty. :P
Then went into the room. Uh, we were watching videos when Christopher came in. That little 5 year old kid told Veron that he wants to watched PINK BALL. LOL. Okay, youtube pink ball. You'll laugh. He is 5 years old and yet so corrupted. He started laughing and playing around. And we all started laughing because its wrong. -_-
Then played and laugh. Talked a lot. And we all banned RATED MUSIC VIDEOS for the sake of Christopher. Even watching KPOP isn't allowed because of the ABS and the LEGS. < Quoting Francis.
Then we watched Firework by Katy Perry and Dynamite. Then its wrong because it taught Christopher that Katy Perry's breast are magical and Dynamite is wrong because girls are in bras.
Okay, at around 9.20pm, went home. Had loads of fun. Last year was the monopoly craze and this year is the Rated videos craze.
After that, went home and watched the NATIVITY STORY. Gosh, Mary really went through a lot of trouble into giving birth to Jesus. And without Joseph, Mary wouldn't be able to cope alone.
Why did Jesus chose to be born in the stable? HAHAHA. The priest says its because Jesus is a humble man and indeed he is. Jesus chose to come down in a form of a human is because he can communicate to us in human words and ways.
So after that, left the house and went to fetch my grandparents. Went to great grandpa's house but my grandpa, grandma, mother, father and I went to the mall opposite. Hougang Point. Walked around and then crossed over to their house. Watched TeeVee and after that, Jonathan, Jeremy and family came. Followed by Francis coming home from work. And other relatives came like grandma's younger sister.
So ate dinner and then I was having fun drinking red wine. I finished a glass and drank sparkling grape too. Its tasty. :P
Then went into the room. Uh, we were watching videos when Christopher came in. That little 5 year old kid told Veron that he wants to watched PINK BALL. LOL. Okay, youtube pink ball. You'll laugh. He is 5 years old and yet so corrupted. He started laughing and playing around. And we all started laughing because its wrong. -_-
Then played and laugh. Talked a lot. And we all banned RATED MUSIC VIDEOS for the sake of Christopher. Even watching KPOP isn't allowed because of the ABS and the LEGS. < Quoting Francis.
Then we watched Firework by Katy Perry and Dynamite. Then its wrong because it taught Christopher that Katy Perry's breast are magical and Dynamite is wrong because girls are in bras.
Okay, at around 9.20pm, went home. Had loads of fun. Last year was the monopoly craze and this year is the Rated videos craze.

No comments:
Post a Comment