Today=tiring.
So woke up at 7.30am today and was rushing because I was supposed to meet Sharlene at 8am for breakfast. So I decided to take the bus which would be faster and turned out I was running for 58 and Sharlene was inside. I missed 58. Luckily, 55 came and so I reached there at 8.05am?
After that, we went to Macs and I ate sausage egg macmuffin. I'm sure to gain weight. ):<
After that, we trained to Boon Lay and we met Xenia on the way at Jurong East interchange when we were changing line to Boon Lay.
Then Sharlene wanted to go to the toilet so we told Shi Hui saying that we will be late because Sharlene was having diarrheal when she wasn't. So we ran all the way to 659A and then took attendance. So we did 661B, 662D and 663A. :D And my job was to wait at the lift while they send the items down in the lift. And I basically had to do shuttle run because I can't put just outside the lift as there were people so I was just taking things out from the lift, putting at the staircase and running back to the lift and taking them out again.
The people were generous. After our last block, we had to wait for the truck to come to take the items away so we waited for around 30minutes. And we chatted and talked a lot.
After that, went to church and I was just on time.
Then went home. :D
I feel so bored. D:
Social studies is a horror. I almost slept while reading through social studies.
I zz while reading ss. -_-
History is quite interesting. HAHAHA. The facts goes in after reading it. But a little only. I can still remember the central powers, allied and neutral powers. HAHAHA. I also know why they are called that. LOL. And Germany wanted war because they felt threatened.
Okay, I got to go.
I did nothing useful during the holidays.

No comments:
Post a Comment