Grey Guides outing was so awesome.
I totally enjoyed it. Although some parts made me pissed.
Left house at like 9.30am and then met Vivian at 9.35am at Bishan with my brother who complained. Then we went to AMK and waited for Sharlene and Grace. On the way, we saw Geraldine and Amanda. So we all took train together. When we reached Sembawang and met the rest of the greyguides. Basically, means we are late.Then Xenia and I went to buy ice. Then Ayana didn't bring bread so we went to buy bread. My brother left after I gave him a bag of chips. Wenxin and her "xiao di di" "OMG your brother so cute" LOL. Pedo. Joke.
So we all walked to the bus station and then like 882 was almost leaving right in front of us when he saw a group of people running. Like almost 20 of us? So the kind uncle stopped and waited for us. Alighted at Sembawang park and found a nice shelter. Laid the mats and tables. Then we all poured sparkling grape and then we were like YUMMMMMMSENG. Is that how I spell? "To the awesome greyguides" HAHA. then all poured drinks, labelled cups, ate loads of food. Especially Sharlene who keep eating every single thing. Melina and I ran to the swing and swing.
Then when we all came back, wen xin and I went to put sunblock while everyone went down to the beach. All abandon us. We were supposed to take turns to take care of the bags. D: But never mind. Clever wen xin and I went to put cucumber all over our face, ate cucumbers and suntan. HAHA. Not exactly suntan. We lie on the picnic mats and then placed the cucumbers on our eyes, and face while we used the umbrella to cover our face and sometimes legs.
Sharlene came back and then she started screaming when she saw 2 of us with cucumber all over our face. We got shocked and all our cucumber dropped out. Sharlene decided to join in but she kept screaming when we put the cucumber on her face.. -_-
So we continued to lie down and relax until everyone came back and got a 'shock' when they see Wen Xin and I covered with cucumbers. But its seriously cooling.
So ate and play. Played monkey with Melina and Charis and then Sharlene tried to do Changmin's scream from mirotic. She said its so easy but actually, when she did it, she got no sound. Its too high. So joke. Then played swing. Came back, pack up, talked and laughed.
Then Shi Hui, Carnation, Ayana, Vivian, Xenia and I went to watch Rapunzel while Sharlene, Jillian, Beatrice, YiFen went to Wen Xin's house. Basically we were all at Yishun while the rest all went home. The show was funny. I hate the ending though. After that, went to Novena to meet my brother and my mother. Then go hospital and wait for daddy to come out of the operation.
Came home. So late right.
Eh, but I'm pissed. I TOLD MADELINE TAI TO SEND 2 PEOPLE BACK TO TAKE CARE OF THE BAGS 15MINUTES LATER.
BUT NO ONE CAME BACK AND NOT LIKE WE CAN ABANDON OUR STUFF AND LET PEOPLE STEAL RIGHT. SO EVERYONE BASICALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT US AND NEVER THOUGHT WHERE WENXIN AND I WERE. THEY CAMWHORED AT THE BEACH WITHOUT US. SO ANNOYING CAN.
ONLY SHARLENE BOTHERED TO CAME BACK TO FIND US. -.-
Eh, but I'm pissed. I TOLD MADELINE TAI TO SEND 2 PEOPLE BACK TO TAKE CARE OF THE BAGS 15MINUTES LATER.
BUT NO ONE CAME BACK AND NOT LIKE WE CAN ABANDON OUR STUFF AND LET PEOPLE STEAL RIGHT. SO EVERYONE BASICALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT US AND NEVER THOUGHT WHERE WENXIN AND I WERE. THEY CAMWHORED AT THE BEACH WITHOUT US. SO ANNOYING CAN.
ONLY SHARLENE BOTHERED TO CAME BACK TO FIND US. -.-

No comments:
Post a Comment