Hello. (:
A stay at home day leads to a boring post. Don't you agree?
I like that picture. I CHOSE GOD. WITH HIM, I WILL WIN ANY BATTLE. Well, you just have to keep believing in him.
I woke up at 8.15am today and then changed my bed sheet and curtain because I CAN'T STAND THE DUST GOING INTO MY EYE AND ME SNEEZING ANYMORE.
This shows that I'm a dirty person. No, actually, my mum keep asking me to change the curtain and bed sheet (especially the curtain). And then I was lazy and I didn't change the curtain for 2months or more. And my bed sheet was 3 weeks ago. Eew, how dirty I am.
And then after that steam bao and watched finish Hannah Montana Forever. Its really sad because she told the world she is Miley. Thats like the 3rd last episode and then the 2nd last episode is like recapping all the stuff. I wonder what happen to the last episode. D: Release on 19 December. And basically, all the episode so sad.
Its like not funny and laugh your arse off in Season 1,2 and 3. I hate Miley Cyrus. She is a bitch. But not Hannah Montana. Although she is lame but at least the shows are nice.
Anyway, then I did old man homework and then, I did finish my newspaper scrapbook. Who cares about reflection and no reflection. I chat my mum and she told me that a report is a short summary. And its nice to end with a short reflection. 1 sentence.
Okay, and I'm left with nothing to do. I can do my allowance report or my logbook?
I read my history textbook. I only remembered Austria-Hungary, Italy and German call themselves the Central powers because they are in the central of Europe. Thats after reading it once. :D
And the pictures are O.O
Okay. Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment