01 November 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEATRICE TAN! <3 My 4th time wishing you right. 
I had a really fun and interesting day thanks to our star, Beatrice tan. Followed by Sharlene and Carnation. So I was kind of awoken by my mother who came knocking on the door and saying "Its all saints day. Remember to go to church." In my mind, I was actually thinking, I thought it was all souls day. (Y) Then came and say "GO CHURCH AH. DAY OF OBLIGATION" I was like urgh and when daddy mummy left the house, I went out of bed. Thats freaking 7.30am. 
Means I only slept for an awesome 5.5hours-6hours. Last night, I spent 2hours trying to get to sleep. :/ Freaking pathetic.
So used computer in the morning and quickly typed Beatrice's birthday letter before going to watch playful kiss episode 5. (: Super epic show. At 10.45am, I went out and walked to J8. My flats were freaking wet as I washed it yesterday. I didn't know that there was church today until my mum told me.
I met Sharlene at 11am in the library at the fourth level. Whoa! The holidays are here and there were kind of ALL empty boxes. Super cool. The library became a ghost town. Then Carnation came and Carnation and I went to look for books.
Sharlene grabbed the whole of gossip girl from the shelve. WTH! Started searching for phrases. Apparently, some of the books Carnation and I grabbed from the shelf have really rated scenes and Sharlene was laughing while reading it. Super sick. Its NC16 lah. We grabbed them from the adult section since the teenage section are bimbo books.
Borrowed 3 books. Beatrice came and started laughing and all. Then went to eat lunch. Super full and we were almost late for church. So rushed 53 and then walk. Luckily, I was in time for gospel. After mass, we 262-ed to AMK hub. Aww. Old times. 
So straight went to shops to look for stuff to settle Beatrice face. Give her a complete make over. :D Got her a ribbon hair band, and facial masks. Apparently she doesn't want. ._. And then we looked for jobs. Like really look for jobs. Went to every store to ask. Omg, I realised it is super hard to get a job.
Beatrice and Carnation went home after that.
Sharlene and I went to Bishan. Go Mos Burger, Macs, Joop, Converse. Its like kind of every store in J8. We just went in to ask. Sadly only 4 above allowed us. Tsk. Legs were so tired so went home at 6pm. 

Its all saints day today. Saints are gonna bless me! I'm going to submit my subject combination tomorrow. Gah ): And old man. D:

No comments: