25 November 2010

Hello. I forgot to update yesterday. It kind of slipped my mind. I did my herringbone stitch, studied for rules of health and world centers. I also did my thrift logbook and resubmitted my knowing myself logbook. I feel a sudden rush of urgency to finish all up. 
Okay, but I went to Sharlene's house yesterday to do the music video for the CCA fair. Luckily her house is just like 2-3 stops away?
Today, was gym. Was supposed to meet Sharlene but she asked me to buy for her water so I went to seven eleven to buy. LOL. When I came out, I saw YiFen giving out flyers. I was like OMG. ONG YI FEN. HAHAHAHA.  But there were no hot guys today. I'm disappointed. LOL. Ran 1.6km on the treadmill and I was so tired so I decided to stop. Then cycled for 2km and did some muscle workout. :D 
Met Melina Chew at J8 after that and then went to eat at Long John Silvers. Then shopped a while and take a look at our future textbooks. 
After that, met Christabelle, Elynne and Clarisse and went to NTUC to buy food. WTH. Melina don't know anything about the amount of food. Joke. Then went to library for 30minutes. Then go home.
I need to do my thrift items and restudy for my guides test by today. 
BY TODAY. 
I GOT OLD MAN. WTF. OLD MAN.
Screw it okay. I bet its gonna stress me out with white hair. 
I don't know why, every time, I start panicking 30minutes before his lesson. Its quite scary like when he ask you to read and your reading is not up to his standard. For example, mine. Then he questions you a word from the tian kong and then you got it wrong. He is gonna scold you in front of the class and make you write out a few times.
Urgh. WHITE HAIR. 
Okay. Bye! (: (ends of with a smile so that I might be happy)

No comments: