Urgh. I'm addicted to just the way you are. But its so awesome. I wish if I ever have a boyfriend, he would sing that song for me.
*stop that thinking*
Okay, today, Sharlene Lee came to my house today. That woman, at 9.30am come and ring door bell. Anyway, she stays quite near. Like 3 bus stops away.
So I was up at 8am and was doing health trooper worksheet. I finally finished it. With loads of smiles. I'm a little bit more accomplished.
When Sharlene came, we watched weird and funny videos on youtube before trying to play hotel 626. Melina, if you are reading this, sorry okay. We used your email to create. :P I can tell you password and username. Damn easy de. I bet you can guess. So we key-ed in and we were too young. LOL. So waited for a while and logged in again. YAY! And we were like screaming our arse off at the first part. *we cheated and turned the computer clock timing*
At the 4th part where we were supposed to key in the numbers, we x out the whole browser. Phew. Then we went to cook noodles to eat. :D Ate noodles and then decided to use the computer-television in the hall. So we were finding movies but apparently, we couldn't. So we watched random videos and music videos on youtube using the computer-television.
At around 4pm, we decided to call organisations. So we called some organisations and some were mean and said, "No. You can't do CIP here." I was like WTH.
Sharlene left at 5pm. My brother lah. Keep chasing. Annoying leh. Anyway, there is no old man today. Yipee! ~
Okay, I'm gonna read my english book soon. Then spam my phrase book with loads of phrases. :D I think I need to wear my spects at home. Its tedious. =.= some times can focus and some times just can't. I'm becoming old. D:<
Internet signal shows: 1 bar.
*I think I found what to talk about today.*
I don't get why people don't have to study so hard, yet score so high while I got to study my arse off and yet, not manage to score as high. I'm jealous. ):

No comments:
Post a Comment