22 November 2010

Hello! Today was out with Yan Ying. :D
Met her at Bishan and then we went to Clarke Quay because she wanted to get her sticky. Apparently, they cost $2.90 for one packet. $3.90 for some and the bigger one is $6.90. Then went to Dhoby Gaut and went to buy tickets. We ate Mos Burger then went to watch Megamind. Omg. Minion is so cute. He so lame keep saying he is evil when he isn't. And he poor thing. ): Okay, after that, we walked around then go to J8 and bought films for Yan Ying's Polaroid Camera. Walked to my bus stop and she bussed home while I came back.
Well, I got busted. I got 5 retests to take.
  • rules of heath
  • social etiquette
  • deportment in conduct
  • road safety
  • worst of all: World centers.
I'm so dead. I need to start studying. I will make a miracle and amuse the world with me passing all 5 on Friday and I will. Or at least 4 of them. I don't care world centers. HAHAHAH. re-re-re-re-retest. Good Game and Good Job Nicole. Really wish you luck.
Okay. Must go study. I'll attain my bronze because I'm hardworking.
Bye. In 5 days. Today my aim is to finish road safety. ;D

No comments: