I'M BUSY. REALLY BUSY.
Woke up today and went for open house which was tour leading and all. Carnation gave me my birthday present which is a pretty yellow pillow that eyelashes needed to be curled all night. HAHAHA.
Then out of the sudden, everyone called me Cui Cui. GOSH. CUI CUI.
Okay, then after that, Sharlene, Beatrice and I went for CIP at Dobhy Gaut. We had to ask people to reflect on what is most important to them and summarise in 6 words. And then at the same time, give out cards and books. So we gave out like 30+ or more books and 100+ cards. Sharlene and I stood for 8 freaking hours. At least we get to see how things were like. Like so many people smoking. And when people say the book is free. They took it immediately. Typical Singaporeans. And we see many young people as young as 14 smoking. I was like gosh. And so many couples dating. The naughty ones that smoke. Eeew. Like, I'm gonna die soon due to second hand smoke.
CIP tomorrow again. Guess what, I'm gonna like pon church outing because of CIP. I'm so pathetic. I should sleep now. It'll be a long day tomorrow.
First week of advent!
Oh yeah, I finished my crime prevention sexily.

No comments:
Post a Comment