When I see your face, there is not a thing that I would change, cause you are amazing just the way you are. When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cause girl you are amazing, just the way you are.
I'm addicted to the song Just the way you are. Omg. Its nice.
Anyway, I woke up at 8am today and then went to check my subject combination. I think I made the right choice by choosing Physics, Chemistry, Pure geog, Social Studies + History.
So I'm taking English, Chinese, Math, A math, Physics, Chemistry, pure geography, social studies + history. I need to buck up on English and Chinese for now. They really suck.
Then Madeline, Chloe and Carnation came and we did the flag. After that, Chloe and Madeline left. Carnation and I watched a movie which is quite scary called protege (quite scary) and then watched random and stupid videos on youtube.
Then left. ): I watched last episode of personal taste with my grandma, ate dinner and now, rot.
I think I'm quite busy now. I got health troopers worksheet to do. Then I got old man homework to finish by tomorrow and I need to finish up math homework and english homework.
My book is due on 22nd November. 7 Good days to finish it up.
So I got to go and do stuff now.
*busy Nicole*
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment