Hello. (:
I rock. No I don't. Ah, wtv.
Today was a great great day. Today was a great great day~ ooo. ooo. Today was a great day. Today was a great great day~
So got out of the house and unknowing locked my brother in at 10.45am. Met Yi Fen at the library and I didn't know that Aline and Ashley were there. I just walked pass blindly. And when Yi Fen came, she told me and I was like O.o. HAHA. Anyways after that, we went to the toilet and I found out. It came. =_= I shan't mention it here so loudly. And both Yi Fen and I don't have the thing. So we went to Watsons and buy. I was laughing because we were 2 weirdos there choosing the cheapest?! HAHAHA. FAILED MAX. Then I went to the toilet. It was like 11.30am when we are supposed to meet Shi Hui, Carnation and Vivian at Toa Payoh.
We reached there at 11.45am and I bought Koi. Then we went off to Far East Plaza. Seriously. There has the nicest thing and its one of the best place to shop for cheap and good and pretty stuff. After that, went to eat. 54-ed all the way back to Bishan and it was raining. So we walked off to Guides house in the rain with our umbrella. YiFen and I shared one while Aunty Goh, Carny and Vivian share another one. And theirs were pathetic. :P
We walked to Bishan sports hall. Bought our tickets to the gym which costs $1.50 and the towel costs $1. Which is quite reasonable.
And here comes our major work out. Ran the treadmill then did some abdomen thing. Cycled and all. And was super tired and prediction tomorrow will be horrible muscle ache. But it was so satisfying. Some more, there are hot guys. With BULGING MUSCLES. Some are quite cute and good looking too. Teehee. Left at around 5.50pm. And reached home. Good thing that there is no old man.
Okay, I must study for my guides tests as I said, I'll pass.
-I'm so gonna get scolding for accidentally locking my brother up at home. I didn't know he was going out. I said I'm going out so many times. =.= I'm dead when mummy is back. REALLY DEAD.

No comments:
Post a Comment