31 October 2010

Hello (;
I'm here early because my show is loading so slowly. Honestly, I was pissed at my parents in the afternoon for sucking up all the internet ram.
So uh, luckily, Maggie messaged me at 9.04am to ask me whether I was in church. And to my horror, I just woke up upon hearing vibration. I could imagine that if she didn't call me, I would be late for church. Tsk. So rushed my ass off and met my neighbor on the way. Then met my parents in church and took money from them and ran up to the attic for class. Combine class today~ Luckily, class have not started if not I would make a grand entrance. I can imagine. 
So during cat class, we read a passage from the bible and then prayer. (;
Pray
Read the bible
Imagine the passage
Meditate on what God is trying to tell you
Apply
After that, discuss CC2 outing. Whee~ East Coast on the 28 November. Which is so awesome. 
Then, Geraldine, Maggie and I went for mass. And were talking about some crap but I like the sermon today! Jokes. Then went J8 with Geraldine and ate lunch. Whee~ Walked around like dodo and went home. Gah, I ate a lot. Koren noodles. ): Ate up all veggie and wanted to steal a more from Geraldine. Walked home. :D 
Came home and watched playful kiss, read newspapers and now, blogging. 
 Yesterday was kind of in a rush. I actually went to my grandma house before going to the cemetery. And I realised how much Ang Mo Kio changed. ): The walk way to my grandma house is narrowed due to construction work, there is old people playground and all. And Christmas is coming! And my grandma house changed its looks too! LOL. They got rid of the table and the house is damn big and super empty. Granny is still the same watching shows and giving me loads of food to eat. (: I ate corn as crackers. And finished the whole thing. Damn pig. 
AMK hub with Carnation & Sharlene tomorrow! Whee~
Okay, this holidays, I'm must finish all my holiday homework by first week of December and buck up on my english. Since its my only L1. Hehe. 

No comments: