05 November 2010
/My ridiculous father is driving me extremely crazy. He doesn't even listen to my explanation. This is what my mum say before she left, "Try to go out less okay. You need to compromise with your brother's timing. You can do anything at home. I don't care its on the computer or what." And my father says, "Use less computer. I don't care what you do, as long as you use less computer, go out less and compromise with your brother's timing." Irony. Then what he expects me to do?! Rot at home like some jail kid and die from depression? Even reading a book and searching the online dictionary seems to be a sin to him. I'D RATHER, MY MOTHER AT HOME, NAGGING AT ME TO SHUT DOWN AT 11PM EVERY NIGHT AND ALLOW ME TO USE THE COMPUTER FROM MORNING AT 7AM TILL 11PM INSTEAD OF MY FATHER, AT HOME, NAGGING ME TO DO ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT GOING OUT, USING THE COMPUTER FOR LONG HOURS. He doesn't understand what my mum means. Pain in the ass. I'm going to make sure, I go out EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment