Hello. Today was a rather slow motion day. I slept at 1am last night. =.=
Watched almost 10 episodes of Playful kiss today. I'm at episode 14 now. I don't know whether I should finish all up like some greedy monster.
Okay. So I decided to stop at episode 15. (: Its like a combination of It started with a kiss & they kiss again. So cute. :D
Anyway, I finally submitted my subject combination online. It took me like 100 years to click the submit version. -.- Its like forever.
I hope, even though I don't know whether I wanna take triple, I still hope, I can take triple. GOD PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE. PRETTY PLEASE.
I must start english homework. I'm starting on first book. After I watch finish playful kiss, I'm gonna finish english homework by end of November and Chinese homework, hopefully, this week.
I'm also gonna finish my guides logbook by the end of November.
I need to buck up more~
Trust God~
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment