26 November 2010

Hello. I think this picture is really cute.
Woke up at 7am today and met Beatrice at 7.40am before walking to school. 
Then I went to sit at the canteen and studied a while before going to take my test.
Guess what, I finally passed all. :D Just that I didn't take ASEAN. I had no time to study for that.
So after that, met Beatrice and Sharlene at the canteen and helped souvenirs for a while. Fun. We were decorating stickers. SN GEE GEE. SNSD LOVES GUIDES. HAHAHAHA. Joke. We are hot guides. Join Guides. Be hot. (Y) 
This is fun. (: Anyway, then went home and rotted. Basically, today was a really boring day that I don't know what am I talking here. 
Oh ya! I finally sewed my ranking stripes. I feel good. Because they are pretty. Tomorrow is open house. I don't wanna go to school and rot there. 
I still got CIP. See, such a busy weekend. Plus, I'm not gonna go for outing. 
Gah. I'm a screwed up. I still got logbooks to do.
And I still need to do homework. 
I feel super unaccomplished. Plus, why am I over here when I feel unaccomplished.
Blogging doesn't make me accomplished at all. So I'll finish crime prevention by next Wednesday. And I will. Die already also must finish up that prevention crap.
Then I'll finish up math homework like by Monday? I need someone to teach me.
I want my textbook. They look fun to study. Really fun.
Anyway, I'll go do crime prevention logbook. Lee Seung Gi is a good singer. (:
Okay. Bye! 

No comments: