21 November 2010

I think today's blog post will be a really long long post. I got some thoughts, I want to say, I want to write it here before its gone.
Happy reading only when you are bored. Its long. 
Firstly, today was a weird Sunday? Because there was no catechism class and there was no mass. I got up, washed up, read the newspapers (mummy is back, can't escape), eat breakfast and then rotted. Left house and went to St Bernadette's fun fare.There was nothing. So ate at great world city then fetch my brother who served mass and went home. See? I got a weird Sunday and I got to adjust to that for the next few weeks till Catechism starts again.
Yesterday, I saw Maggie twice. LOL. First, I saw here at pastamania and then in church, while going up for holy communion, I saw her. She went for the bishop one. While I was at another queue. And we both said hi and received it at the same time. Such a coincidence. HAHAHA!
Okay. Now my thoughts come in.
WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO TAKE DRUGS WHEN ITS SOMETHING HARMFUL TO YOUR BODY. First reason: You get high and you can forget about everything else. Second reason: You feel lonely. Third reason: Just because you think its cool. Fourth reason: Peer Pressure. I mean, don't those idiots have their own thinking? Like because their peers take drugs and then they pressurized them. So the person decided to take drugs in order to fit in with them. I conclude that these kind of people depend  their lives on their friends. They are slaves to their friends. SLAVES. Then those celebrities taking drugs are because they are stressed? Joo Ji Hoon (main character in goong) is an example. He took drugs. WTH. Thats like WTH much. Must he? You know, he is quite hot. Okay. Back to the main topic. HE DESTROYED HIS OWN ACTING CAREER. Dumb. 
Okay, back to my normal post. I think this makes me angry okay. 
Don't they have anything else to do. 
I'm a materialistic person. I want so many things. In this case, my want list is more than the one at the side. << In fact, way more than that. Shall list here. I realised during the year, I wasn't as materialistic during the holidays. My wants list increased by heaps and bounce. 
Before the holidays, all I wanted was a new phone and a camera. 
And now...
1) A new phone: LG OPTIMUS 7
2) A new camera: Canon EOS 5
Or maybe its not that practical because its heavy and mummy would complained her arse off because of the price: $795 
How about his: $399 Power Shot SX120
3) A new bag: Apparently, I need a new bag for some reason. HOT YELLOW.
4) I need a new pair of flats. =.=
I WANT A YELLOW ONE. Okay, thats not a practical colour. But I want something sweet. :* Like probably with ribbon on top or something. Uh, something like this but more suitable for teenagers?
I think I got too much wants already. I know I obviously have more but never mind. These are the main things I want. And I want my school textbook. =.= I'm excited to see what I will be learning next year. 
Anyway, I shall do a quiz to end of my really long post.
A. Angeline Tay

1) Do you love this person? Yeah. She is awesome. 

2) Is this person your enemy? Nope.

3) When was the last time you saw this person? 28th October 2010. 


B. Beatrice

1) What do you really think of this person? My awesome friend. :*

2) What's their favorite colors? WAH, I think she likes all. 

3) Have you seen this person within the last week? No. I miss her a lot. D:


C. Carnation Kng

1) Do you know this person? Grey guides

2) Did this person have a crush on you? No. I would faint.

3) Do you know the same people? Yeah, Kind of. 


D. Denise Tan

1) How long have you known him/her? P3-Sec2. 6 years. 

2) Biggest regret? hmm...

3) Do you hate this person? Nope. I love her loads. (K)


E. Elisabeth Lim

1) Have you ever met their parents? Eh. No.

2) Worst thing about this person? She is negative about everything. like really EVERYTHING :@

3) Best thing about this person? Nice friend there. 


F. (I know no one with name start with F. ) Vanessa [F]aith Wong

1) Has this person ever made fun of you? Hehe. Yeah. 

2) When is the next time you will see him/her? I hope next week during CC2 outing.

3) Does this person love you? She better. ^^


G. Geraldine Lee

1) Are they a good listener? Yeah she is. (Y)

2) Have you ever lied to this person? Nope and never. 

3) Is this person funny? Yes. My awesome pig.


H. Hui Jan

1) What grade / year are they in? She will be Sec 2 next year.

2) Is he/she your friend? Yes. Great SMS partner. 

3) Something you have in common? ENGLISH SONGS STILL RULE. Apparently, we think Jonghyun is cute.


I. Isabelle Chen

1) How'd you two meet? 1 Charity '03~2 Grace '10

2) Any siblings? I don't get this question.

3) Have you done something crazy with him/her? Nope. I'm not close to her. 


J. Jonas Kang

1) Do they have any siblings? Yeap. Sister. 

2) Do they like to dance? Yesh. Gay fan boy. 

3) What would you do if they confessed they liked you? Won't. If so, I would kick his ass and make sure he flies to Korea. 


K. Ko Chang Ming

1) How old were you, and how did you first meet? 14. Uh, canteen when with Melina Chew?

2) What's his/hers pets name? I don't know. ):

3) Love this person? Yeah. Awesome friend. 


L. Lynnette Liew

1) Is this person older than you? Nope. Same age.

2) How do you know them? Grey Guides. 

3) How many times do you talk in a week? I don't know. She hasn't been online for a long time. Stupid chicken neh neh. 


M. Melina Chew

1) What would you do if you had never met this person? No one to sok diao with me.

2) Do you like him/her as a friend? Yesh. Melly Welly. 

3) Would you go to Disney world with this person? She loves her home. I rather gatecrash her house. 


N. Ng Xue Ying

1) Is this person your boyfriend/girlfriend? Nope. Good friend from kingfisher patrol.

2) Have you seen this person cry? I think so. Farewell?

3) Do you miss him/her? Yes. :*


O. Ong Yi Fen. 

1) Are you related? She is my coin. 

2) When is the last time you saw this person? On Saturday 20/11/10. While walking into cat high. 

3) What school do they go to? SNGS. Same as me. (: 


P. (I don't know anyone either?) Vanessa [P]oon.

1) Do they have a crush on you? No. -_-

2) Would you hug this person? Yeah. :D

3) Is this person your friend? Obviously? If not why her name is here.


Q. Marianne [Q]uek

1) What classes do you have with him/her? None?

2) Does he/she have a good personality? Yeah she does.

3) What's his/her best quality? Studying~ 


R. Rachel Oh

1) When will you see this person next? Soon I hope.

2) Does this person have any siblings? Yes. Her younger sister. 

3) Describe them in one word. Babe. 


S. Sharlene Lee

1) What kind of music do they like? k-pop. I think she moving to c-pop. 

2) Do you consider him/her a friend? Yeah.

3) Have you ever spent the night with them? Yes! Sec 1 orientation camp 2010. 


T. Karl [T]iboleng

1) Have you heard this person sing? No.

2) Do you think this person will repost this? Nope.

3) When does this person looks best? Eh. Seriously... how will I know. 


U. (really no one that has a u)

1) Funniest moment with this person?

2) When did you meet them?

3) Do you like this person as a friend?



V. Vivian Leow

1) Would you hang out with him/her outside of school? Of course.

2) How about a pillow fight with him/her? I'll win. (;

3) Does this person have a job? As a student. Isn't that our occupation now.


W. Wen Xin

1) Is this person loud or quiet? Loud. Really Loud.

2) Describe this person. Cute babe.

3) What color eyes does this person have? Black. :D


X. Xenia Low

1) Is this person close to you? Yah. Good friends.

2) Have you told this person a secret about you? I don't know.

3) Favorite place to go with this person? Every where. I love her house.


Y. Jonathan [Y]eo

1) Does this person wear make-up? Nope

2) Does this person play any sports? Yes. Badminton.

3) Is this person smart? No. Though we are the same age, I taught him chemistry, physics and history.
He is taking almost same as me? Physics Chemistry, A Math Math, Elect geog ss, poa, english chinese.


Z. Zi Shan (I'm not close to her. She is my uh, junior?)

1) When was the last time you saw this person? 27th October 2010. Guides session.

2) Does this person have a boyfriend/girlfriend? I don't know.

3) Is he/she that someone you won't easily forget? I'm not sure either.

This post is now made longer once again. =.= Anyway, I can't stand my brother. Come on. I'm his sister. I don't see why everyone say he is cute when he is loud, rude and annoying. First, he doesn't address me as his sister. He address me as Aunty. Next, he must get better things than me. Third, he comes and fight for something that I need badly while he doesn't need and the reason was he did not want me to have it? Fourth, he seriously doesn't say that I'm his sister in front of his friends instead he said I'm some random person. Fifth, doesn't mean I talk to a guy = he is my boyfriend. Annoying.

And hey friend, stop being negative about everything. Like being negative isn't going to help. You are like "OMG. My food is not coming. I want to cry already" This is someone I cannot stand okay. It sucks and its horrible. "I'm very ugly and fat" Wow. are you? When obviously I'm fatter than you. I don't know whether you just want to hear us compliment that you are chio or you really think you are you know. LISTEN UP. I'M NOT GONNA REPEAT AN ANSWER FOR YOU TO SAY THAT YOU ARE CHIO AND STOP ASKING ME. Just stop annoying me. "My button come out. I want to cry already" THIS IS BULLSHIT. STOP BEING NEGATIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING. STOP IT. ITS ANNOYING. REALLY ANNOYING. REALLY REALLY ANNOYING. URGH. SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP, STOP COMPLAINING AND STOP SAYING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CRY AND STOP CRYING ALL THE TIME WHEN THE FOOD DOESN'T COME. YOU ARE 14.
Long post here. Okay. Too long. Happy reading~
Bye!

No comments: