SHARLENE LEE, 生日快乐!
Woke up at around 8.30am today. (: And then left house at 10.15am. Met Sharlene at 10.30am and then got onto Carnation's car. It was damn epic because Carnation's mom was 'scolding' us. Not to go prank people and all the crap. LOL. SO CUTE!
So we alighted and went to the first level, front desk to get tickets. Its free tickets since we are students! (: Awesome. Then we went to view the Pompeii exhibition. It was freaking cool and awesome. (: I like it. A lot. Even though mummy go see the real one and I go see the half-real, three-quarters fake, or whatever it is, at least I get to see. Then we went to different exhibitions on Singapore. Food, Photography, fashion, films and the Singapore History gallery and I realised a lot of things we learnt were in our textbook especially Singapore History Gallery.
After that, Sharlene, Carnation and I went to walk to Plaza Singapura and Carnation waited for her bus halfway. Shar and I went to eat Mos Burger. Expensive. Then went to spotlight and it was cold that we took cushions and hugged it while walking around spotlight. LOL.
Found the stuff we needed for display and all and then shopped a while
Guess what, I managed to randomly play out a tune on a piano. LOL 'your grace is enough' just came into my mind and I played the melody. COOOOOL! (:
Anyways, I'm watching sungkyunkwan scandal.
Its quite a nice and epic show. :D
Okay, quad outing tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment