07 November 2010

One word to describe today: Funny. 
Actually, it wasn't totally funny until after mass I guess.
During catechism, we recapped some of our stuff we did for the past sec 2 year since it was kind of the second last session we have this year. D:
After that, went for mass. After mass, Maggie, Kryshan, Geraldine, Jonas, Julian and I went to J8. (;
Ate lunch together at the food court. 
Veggies FTW. Mag, Kryshan, Geraldine and I went to eat icecream while Julian and Jonas went to buy bubble tea. They got hard pearl or some weird thing in their drink. Then, Maggie, Geraldine, Jonas and I went to the library and got a box. Jonas studied his SS while Maggie, Geraldine and I were reading books. And Jonas took forever to study one page. Even Maggie knows what he is studying and could test him... At 3.30pm, Maggie and Geraldine left. So uh, read book and talked. 
Came home. Jane Eyre is seriously a nice book! (: Loads of good phrases and chim words. 
Pompeii exhibition and Sharlene Lee's birthday tomorrow. [:

No comments: