04 November 2010

Okay, I'm back. I'm trying to make my blog a little more lively by adding these since my life is really really really really really really boring.
EPIC DAY (Y). Okay, so I did nothing much today. Ate with mummy for lunch and then Jonathan came. After that, we went to the library and Jonathan got his book before going to meet Sharlene in the CC. (: So did a little bit of Chinese while Jonathan stone at his book, not understand what the first line is even talking about. =.= So he used the WiFi network there while we do work.
We got bored so I went to buy Koi cafe. (: And then came back. I explained to Sharlene Lee about how did Jonathan become my uncle when he was the same age and she wanted to know how Jeremy look like and if he was hot. HAHAHAHA. We started laughing. So searched facebook. LOL. And then 3 of us started to laugh our ass off. Then she ask how does Francis look like. So searched. And Sharlene says he is cute. =.= WTH. And then Jonathan and I started laughing. 
Sharlene then asked Jonathan to search for hot guys he know. Fail. Then she used her phone to connect and add. Basically, the whole time, we were laughing. Then, Sharlene and I facebook-ed on Sharlene's phone. And read someone's blog. "I just created twitter. Im evil. Mwhahahaha!" And 3 of us started laughing. And then another post. "I just deleted some of my blog post. I'm evil. Mwhahaha!" And 3 of us started laughing again. HOW IS THAT EVIL. Seriously retarded.

I need to fetch my mommy to the airport later. WTH! 10pm-11pm. Thats super late. And its at night... I need to read my book and do homework. Today was seriously funny talking about really failed stuff at the CC instead of doing homework. At least, I did 3 questions of Chinese homework and read a little on the book. Shall continue reading. (: 

No comments: