Hello. [:
Guess what, I'm sick. How annoying can this be. I woke up with a temperature of 38.6 degrees. WOW. And I was supposed to go out...
So ended up got stuck at home, having nothing to do and rot here like some meat.
Slept a few times. And now, I'm having rash. Good job. I don't wanna end up in the hospital like last year. You know how disgusting glucose is? Plus they made you bathe there. -,-
So I spend some time watching Shinee's hello baby and the baby yoogeun is freaking cute. I like the way he tries to get attention. Jonghyun and Key super hot.
And Lee Seung Gi popping out in the advertisements. He is cute. :*
Okay, I might visit the doctor later. But I really don't want to. I hate the smell of clinic. So I hope my rash gets better and fever stop.
bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment