05 November 2010

I'm tired. I slept at 1am last night. Well, and the airport WiFi really sucks.
Actually, on second thought, my phone WiFi is the one what caused the internet connection. It just doesn't want to direct me to the page to log on to wireless@SG.
Woke up at around 9.30am today. This is seriously like one of my latest. And I woke up at 8am because my phone vibrated. Karl, Thanks ah.
After that, since its public holiday, I didn't know what to do. So I used the computer and maple till 12pm and managed to level up after 2 weeks. LOL. Maple is seriously boring. But its fun when you are REALLY BORED. ): I need a drama to entertain me. I can't depend on that stupid game all the time. 
And the whole afternoon, I rotted. I facebooked, read gossips, did some 'stalking' to find out some stuff and luckily Melina Chew asked me to do the cover design for her Outdoor cooking and Game master proposal. If not, I would have nothing to do.
I want to go to the Pompeii exhibition. Tsk. I experience Pompeii in Singapore while mummy is gonna experience Pompeii in Pompeii. 
I'm addicted to Hoot. Its quite nice you know. But they do sound bitchy at certain part of the song. Tsk. And Hello by Shinee! (:
I have not done my homework. Tsk. I have no motivation to do my homework.
And I got old man homework. That sec 4 chinese paper is killing me. Its totally like Literature. 
"初中时的____在班上是一个怎么样的人? 试举例加以说明."
And look at this
"What is your impression on ______ in this passage? Support with evidence from the passage"
WTH! Thats stupid. How am I going to analyse and throw the answer in. My literature is bad enough. And this is in Chinese?! 
I need motivation to do my work. Badly. 
I shall do some work tonight or tomorrow. Depends. (;
Bye!

No comments: