11 November 2010

Its been one day since I had a proper post! (:
Today was really fun! WAHAHAHAHA!
But first, when I turned on the computer when I woke up, it kind of didn't work... It went to uh, my old hard disk which I didn't take out. =.= So it was Windows Vista and I kind of forgotten my old Windows Vista password. 
So plugged in third hard disk. Urgh. And it worked. It went to windows 7.
Then met Sharlene at the library. Did some stuff... And went to eat lunch. (: 
After that we trained to Jurong point.
And went to shop. Looked at fun and cute stuff before we realised it was 4pm and we needed 1hour to get back. So we trained back and reached Bishan at 5pm. :D
Went to get some stuffies and the uncle in NTUC think we are weirdos. LOL. Searching for cheapest.
Anyways, got to go. I wanna go watch my show.
Bye! 

No comments: