Hello. (:
Unknowingly, its Friday. My plan to go out at least 2-3 days a week=gone. =.=
Monday, Carnation, Madeline, Chloe came. Tuesday, Sharlene came. Wednesday, I only went out for breakfast and lunch. Thursday I was sick and stay at home. Friday, I'm still sick so I got to stay at home. But the thing is that I visited the doctor today. Now the doctor thinks that it could be dengue if it doesn't go down in 48 hours or it could be tonsil which is for now. If 48 hours and not down, it could be dengue and tonsil. What kind of bullshit is that. It can't be dengue I guess. -_- I don't remember having mosquito bites anywhere. But I'm having rash now.
I freaking want to go for the cat high thing tomorrow. Tsk tsk. So I better get well soon in like about 12 hours? And my dad says if my fever don't go down by tonight, I might need to go to the hospital. Good job well done. I don't want to go through like last year to go there, drink glucose and all the bullshit.
Oh well, and I haven't do much today. Like not even read a book. I watched finish Shinee's hello baby and it was really sad at the last episode.
And my grandma wants to watch playful kiss. So I got to uh, let her watch? And I watched it before already. This is stupid. And I did my SLP report today which is quite accomplishing.
Okay, and crap, my stomach is giving me some hell problems like gastric. Stinging feeling in my stomach. But I ate already. Like a lot. I ate bread, and ate beehoon soup.
Anyways, I should go rest now. Bye! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment