I'm bored. Really really blog and I got nothing to blog about. No topic at all. Basically, because I didn't go out today nor do anything special other than rotting at home.
I don't know how did I even survive the past few hours. Firstly, I woke up early in the morning and I watched parody's of different songs. Like hoot, hello baby, gee, I got a feeling, California girls, Tik Tok, Party in the USA, bonamana, Man man ha ni, Lucifer and some other bullshit. I was kind of sleeping halfway through because I was so tired.
Can't I feel tired at night instead of bursting with energy at night and tired early in the morning?
Then in the afternoon, I watched the Playful kiss special edition. Apparently, the last one isn't out yet and I was kind of disappointed. I guess.
Now, I'm really bored. Melina had gone off to maple and basically, people who are online are those that I don't really talk to and away. Facebook is boring too. So little people are online. 30only. So, I conclude, facebook is dead. -.- I think most of the people are immersed in their games or had gone out, leaving a pathetic soul like me here.
Maybe, I should continue to do math homework.
Maybe, I should go and do old man's homework.
Maybe, I should continue english homework.
Maybe, I should go and read my book.
Maybe, I should go and do my logbooks. Currently, owing 2, way past dateline.
I should stop maybe-ing. I think, reading book sounds appealing to me. So byebye! (: I need inspiration to have a topic to write on. (I)

No comments:
Post a Comment