20 November 2010

Whee~ I, Nicole Ang, am fit for duty. Okay, my mum is back from where ever she was. I think Rome? Europe? Woke up at around 7.10am and then met Sharlene and WenXin at the junction and went to Catholic High school. Went inside and then played games. All the cat high guys fail the looks rating system. Either nerd or too small, too ugly. Some were like sec 3 and very short. Plus they are gross.
At this flour game that we had to use the toothpick in our mouth to pick the sweet up. So gross. While picking the sweet. They guys pour flour into the person's shirt and even rub flour on their heads. Luckily, they never do to girls, if not I punch them. 
After the whole thing, went to J8 and ate pastamania. I saw Maggie. :* She was the table behind me. And just nice, we were kind of texting before about what time mass.
Its parish feast day and I'm ready to get enlightened. 
Enough of today. I read my book. :P 
And I need to renew. Bye! 

No comments: