31 August 2009

HAPPY teachers' day! Yepp, a holiday for us. (: I love it!

I am going to wake up late tomorrow. I will try to. Because I will be sleeping late today. I hope NO THUNDER; NO ONE SMS ME; NO ONE CALL ME. Wait. I am super sensitive okay?

Any ways the celebration was fun. Though it was short and not long but its simply fun to sabo TEACHERs on stage especially Mr Tan and Mr Koh. Haha and also all the teachers who teachers us. WE played a game with the teachers 'Don't forgt the lyrics'. They mostly chose old song. OOO. And the commercials were funny. Like the ribena one. Hahahahaha. Then after that was lesson. D:

I woke up super early this morning like 5.30am? I was rushing through the letters and I forwarded Amanda's message and saw xinhui's message and was so shocked so I got up and wrote the letters. ShiHui wrote during recess so she was LATEee.

And you! Stop making use of people. When you have no one to go to, you will find her. And I do not like it. It is so horrible. And she will just say ok. I know that she is nice and you shouldnt make use of her. She is super nice and her attitude is NICE unlike yours which are like one bunch of shit. Thats why I say:
Some people are totally mean.
Some people are totally nice.
You should know who you are.
The face that you give to people is not even a smile and stop bragging your GOOD relationship with some people. You are totally bragging about it. And don't go and spread rumours about people. TO SAY: PROUD CHRISTIAN. I dint know that a person like you is one. And for goodness sake, SMILE. SMILE. SMILE to people that you don't like. Because you don't like me you don't have to give the face like you see me feel like dying. Or like say a HI. Remember the BEATITUDES in my previous post. AND DON'T MAKE USE OF PEOPLE AND STOP BEING BOSSY.


Ok. Thats all I got to say. LIT assignment and comprehension tests.
Bon bon~
Jiayous;
Don't give up.

No comments: