30 August 2009

Few things to say:
1) I am having wind cough. (no phlem but coughs whenever there is wind or eat / drink anything cold; an irritating cough; ictchy one)
2) I am going to school tomorrow! Yay!
3) I have tingxie tomorrow. Oh No!
4) My mother's birthday is tomorrow! Whee~
5) My school is going to celebrate teacher's day tomorrow.
6) I had 9/10 for my ecology assignment. Whee~
7) I had 16/20 for my first bio science common test. Whoo!
8) There is literature assignment to do.

and Endrea Tan, why never come online?

Oh and I hate drama! I don't want to do it. It sucks. And drama hates me and I hate drama too! I don't want to do the practical. Can't stand that teacher. Sighs. My life and results are PATHETIC.







I went cathechism today and learnt about the beatitudes. And they are:

1) Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
2) Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
3) Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
4) Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
5) Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.
6) Blessed are the pure of heart, for they shall see God.
7) Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.
8) Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Which is easier to follow? I think its the 10 commandments. Duh. They are simple.
E.g Thou shall not steal.
Easy to follow right?
But they are just simple meaning 'Do/Do Not'. But the beatitudes sounds nicer than 10 commandments and they are the prettiest rule. The 'blessed' means 'happy are those'.
Like the 'Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.' Peacemakers means those people who make peace. Children of God means that they will be called the children of God as God teachers us to. So if our siblings want to have a quarrel, we can stop the quarrel. Or like SMILE!
So. -ahem- smile at people and don't give that stupid face when people smile at you! Like what you say, ' you are not worthy of my HI.' Even if not in mood or hate that person, at least SMILE.



And remember 200996, 210995, 220996. Remember. They are coming in less than a month. (:
LOL. I am just kind of random but still remember the dates.

Do literature assignment! Study tingxie!

bonbon~
Jiayous.
Don't give up!

No comments: