09 August 2009

Happy birthday Singapore~!
ILY always and forever~!

I bought my clutch wallet today~!
Sharlene, you are going to be jealous and Shi Hui help me video-ed a whole range of clutch wallet and got scolded because of me. Any ways, thank her and love her~

Finished my Geog-Hist assignment. YES~! I am like so happy that I finished it but yet I don't really think thats a good accomplishment. I crapped there. Rhine river~ I learnt to love Rhine River~ EhHem.

I finished my ecology assignment and I am finally left with:
Expression of Thoughts
The total defence game
Newsmaker
Lit-Drama poem D: ( I don't even know what to do!)

Geography Common test.
D&T common test.

Emphasize...
Drumroll...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
The final judgment!
Tada~!

Lame. =.='''

42 more days to my birthday.
3 more days to Vivian's birthday.
Whee~

Endrea, Aimee and Chloe Phay are... coming to my house tomorrow~!!!The first 3 people to ever come to my house this year. They should be proud. But w had to do the newsmaker and not play. D:

Now, STUDY GEOG!
I really need to study and not crap here already.
The test is like on Tuesday and today is Sunday.
Tomorrow is Monday. With Aimee they all around sure cannot study...

JiaYou everyone.
Don't give up!

No comments: