Lets talk about my lovely visit to the dentist. The best visit of all.
1) I don't have to wear the rubber bands on my teeth. (the braces one)
2) I can take out my braces as soon as the below jaw closes up!
3) The dentist didn't nag or scold me.
4) My mum didn't scold me because I didn't wear rubber bands.
Lalalala. Gah. Yay! Yay!
But!
I don't want do drama! No such thing! I hate practicals.
And Damn you ENDREA TAN! Who is the other absentee? Who? And who am I grouping with? Damn you! Endrea Tan. Oh! Endrea Tan. I can't stand that bald person but seriously. ONLINE SOON! and in your face: I am going to take my braces out as soon as my teeth closes up. I thought my teeth would have to put many funny stuff like others! Be jealous! Gah. Change group! I want to do the D&T with you!
No such thing! No such thing! That bald person is so mean! I want to group with Endrea and Aimee. If I am unlucky I might have to group with XX or YY or whatever it is which is part of the 3 major cliques. And with the 3 major cliques in my class when they combine to be a HUGE clique, we are DEAD! :/ Human disaster. I cannot stand them. They are some sickening people who disgrace the class as they make so much noise during lesson and fights with the teacher and holds up the class. I hate the 3 major cliques. It is SUCH a human disaster. Bleh. And they can never be true friends. They are just one bunch of backstabbers and idiots who MAKE so much noise. Bleh.
I go help ShiHui change her blogskin now.
Was talking to ShiHui for 1 hour. Gah.
Cough cough cough. My nose is running away now. Gah. I shall go take a strepsil.
Tingxie to study and literature assignment to do. Mums birthday on 31st August. (same day as my ting xie) :/ .
Remember 200996 and 210995! Just remember! HAHAHAHA.
JiaYous!
Don't give up!
Bon bon~!
No comments:
Post a Comment