21 August 2009

Confirmed. I am SICK. Thanks to SHERLYNN ANG. She is so dead on Monday.
Cough cough cough. I need a blanket. Cold. Runny runny my nose is getting runny. Cough cough cough phlem phlem phlem. SIGHS.

Week 8 is gone and soon it will be Week 10. Come on. Push yourslf up! jiayou!

Wen Xin, don't be emo. Good that your are feeling better.
ShiHui, I hope your leg gets better.
To all people who are sick, Get well soon. (:

Bio test was easy. Other then the 'dettol' and spell the 'DNA' wrongly. One 'i' I hope they don't minus marks.

Did quite well for D&T. ShiHui got 33 while I got 31. Almost win her. ARGHH!

Lets skip the boring stuff. GUIDES!

Guides was fun. But lets talk what happened after school then into guides ok?




I met ShiHui after school. Went to find a computer that can do newsmaker but sadly NO. ): We were at ComLab 4 and couldn't find Carnation. HMPFH! They went to buy food without us! So we then later went to writing workshop. Very little people there. So I took a computer and type out the report for the total defence game thing. I also help ShiHui's group to type out. Saw someone I don't like and was 3 computers away from me. :/ Don't care about her. After that, asked Vivian to go writing workshop. Sharlene helped me continue to type then saved to thumbdrive. We had some problem sending it to thumbdrive but soon we had a solution. We asked Vivian to go library with Sharlene to print out all the reports. But had a mini accidental switch of thumbdrive with Shihui's friend. ): So after Shihui and I went to change into our guides uniform, we ran to get the thumbdrive and so on. We took 15min to change. SURPRISED. >.<

After that it was raining and guides session started. We started off with lectures first and then footdrill. First we had out game presentation. Haha. Last minute work. I think my group's game quite boring. THE GAME OF MONOPOLY. But in a different manner. Related to total defence. With the weird look scotch tape dice. Whoa~ thanks to Sherlynn Ang. Waste scotch tape. Charis and Vivian were able to go play other game while I have to stay and explain. Later, we then had this 'thrift badge' and had to save money consecutively over 3 months into bank (1st guide sssion of 2010)+ make 2 recycled items(1st guide session after holidays). BLEH. Then we learnt how to sew. 'Simple Repairs'. So good Carnation knows how to sew the 'triangle' method. She so PRO! And sew so fast. ShiHui and I got stuck and think for so long just for that sickening way of the poking of the needle into the cloth. But I know quite a bit because Carny thought me once. So I help ShiHui. We planned to stay back and sew the cloth together. So we won't have to crack our brains just for the cloth and stress at home. We are planning to stress together. LOL.

Later, we went for footdrill. JINGMEI! We were at different sides and she suddenly started running and so I ran. We were competing. But she won. :o ShiHui was strolling behind. LOL. Then we fall in. Goh Shi Hui! She made me stand in first row with her. /: But had a fun time marching. Though its SUPER tiring. REMEMBER GO FOR FOOTDRILL! I don't want everyone to get punished.
I am going to drag and pull Elisabeth and Jazlyn down since -ahem- only bordered about her side of the Sec1Quad and did not bother to get 1 Truth guides out of the class! So biased. Don't border about me, I don't mind. But so biased. Only I remember to get people out of their class from my side IF I am early enough. I know they are not Enthu. But at least include them right? How to be bonded like that?
Marched Marched Marched. (:

We ended off our guides session with Horseshoe formation. (: Marched even more. Yippie! Then had consent form to go to the course. But I was supposed to return it to Aline but I didn't and was suppose to leave it blank. GUIDES IS SUPER FUN!

Energy Experience ProgrammeDate: 7th September 2009 AND 10th September 2009(during the September holidays)
Time: 9a.m. to 11a.m.V
enue: Electricity Efficiency Centre SP Services Ltd 111 Somerset Road #01-08 Singapore Power Building
How to get there: short walk from Somerset MRT station, Exit A
Things to bring:1. latest utilities bills with chart consumption (photocopies are acceptable)
2. calculator

I need to do EOT. Due next week. EOT D: Die.

I said the prayer to God:
Dear Lord,
Thank you for granting everyone with a good week.
Please bless me and guide me in everything I done.
Please grant me to recover soon.
& in all the test and assignments I am about to do.
Bless everyone.
Amen.

JiaYous
Don't give up! :]

No comments: