14 August 2009

Give me a 'B' Give me a 'U' Give me a 'S' Give me a 'Y'! BUSY!

Life science was quit-e fun today. WE palyed with some bacteria. Hehe. But I missed guides! I did not wear my uniform today. But I did do some good work other than slacking. ShiHui, Carnation, Wen Xin and Geraldine helped the guiders to bring all the unwanted things to the yard. P.S. Heavy. :/

D&T was qu-i-t-e easy today. I studied till 12 midnight yesterday. :/ =.=' And I am kind of tired now. My eyelids are dropping. But it is all worth it. Maybe I should do it for every test?

Basically, I am crapping. Mum nag and nag and nag non-stop. Ear Drums hurt a lot.
Ran 2.4 km today. Failed still. But thanks Vanessa for running with me though I still... failed. D:

Here are some dates for ME to take note of:
17/8: 报告类-实用文
Week 8: Group Poem
17/8: Ecology assignment
24/8: 作文 (八) 情境
Week 9: EOT -bio
24/8: Newsmaker
31/8: 听写
Week 8: total defence game
21/8: Science-Bio-Cell, diversity
S1 review tst T4 week 1,2,3,4
30/10: Last day of school
13/11: Meet the parents
25/11: Moving out official day
20/9: My Bday.

More dates to come. Brain Cells are dying. Tomorrow have life science thing. Need to wake up early. Will post pictures tomorrow. Hopefully.

Bye. :]

No comments: